Portland Personal Injury News | DuBois Law Group LLC
Visit our Portland Accident News blog for the latest car, bike, pedestrian, and injury news stories. If you’ve been injured, you might even find your story there. We also provide legal tips at the end of each blog, from our Portland personal injury attorneys, to help accident victims and give our readers a good starting point for their injury cases.
Our Portland personal injury lawyers have been featured in the news for their outstanding work in representing plaintiffs and injury victims. This Portland personal injury news page is meant to highlight some of their accomplishments and give you an idea of the cases we’ve won.
Most Recent News Coverage:
Attorney Sean DuBois successfully settled a claim against McDonald Wholesale and one of their employees. The employee was driving a company truck when he ran a stop sign and collided with a truck in which David Thom was a passenger. The suit was settled for $750,000.
Attorney Joshua Shulman was contacted for his insight regarding hit and run crashes in Oregon.After several serious injuries, Bikeportland.org’s Michael Andersen set out to investigate why, even though both hit and runs and drunk driving convictions are Class B felonies, people are more scared of DUIIs.
Attorney Sean DuBois was interviewed by The Oregonian after filing two lawsuits on behalf of his clients against Mid-Columbia Medical Center in relation to the sexual assaults committed by Dr. Frederick Field at the hospital. Click image to read story.
Attorney Joshua Shulman, one of our partners, was interviewed by KPTV regarding his testimony in front of the Oregon House Judiciary Committee regarding House Bill 2542, which increases penalties for hit and runs. Click the picture to see the full interview on KPTV.
Our client, Robert Skof, received $500,000 for his unusual hit and run bicycle accident. His story was featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Click the image for the KGW Channel 8 coverage.
2013 Portland Press Releases:
- Portland Attorneys Proud to Announce Five Years of Recognition by Oregon Super Lawyers Magazine (July 11, 2013)
- Oregon Laws Explained: A New Guide to Claims for Wrongful Death Released This Month (June 29, 2013)
- Drive Carefully During Construction Season, Portland Accident Lawyers Urge (June 18, 2013)
- Lawsuit Filed Against Broadway Cab Company in Portland, Oregon (May 17, 2013)
- Oregon Injury Lawyers Support SB 721 To Prevent Head Injuries to Children (April 30, 2013)
- New Oregon Study Highlights Need for Consistent Traffic Signals for Permitted Left Turns (April 9, 2013)
- Oregon House of Representatives Unanimously Pass House Bill 2542 to Increase Civil Penalties for Hit and Run Crimes (March 14, 2013)
- New Oregon House Bill 2542 Seeks To Keep Hit and Run Drivers Off the Road Longer (February 28, 2013)
- Oregon Attorney Sean DuBois Announces Victory in Six-Car Collision Lawsuit (January 17, 2013)
For 2012 news releases, visit PRWeb.com.
Shulman DuBois LLC In the News:
- Sean DuBois Filed Two Sexual Assault Lawsuits Against MCMC
- Joshua Shulman helps mothers of hit and run victims increase penalties for hit and runs
- Skibowl owner Kirk Hanna gives $500,000 to hit-and-run victim
- Mt. Hood Skibowl owner’s unusual hit-and-run case leads to $500,000 for bicyclist
- Settlement reached in hit-and-run case involving Mt. Hood Skibowl owner
- Lawsuit filed against United Rentals in 2010 right-hook incident
- Do Personal Injury Lawsuits Make the World Safer?
- Two More Lawsuits Filed Against Mid-Columbia Medical Center
- Broadway Cab Company Under Fire Again
- Oregon Accident Law Firm Weighs in On NASCAR Lawsuits
- Current Accident Statistics from a Portland Traffic Accident Lawyer
- What is a Contingency Fee for Personal Injury Claims?
- Hire an Attorney From a Reputable Oregon Law Firm
- Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney in Portland
- Wi-Fi Technology Saves Lives of Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Impact of Public Transportation