These are real stories about our real Oregon legal representation clients. All names of individuals have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty alike. But names of insurance companies are real, and the details of what happened have not been changed.
Here are the short details of some of the personal injury cases we’ve recently accepted to represent:
- D.S. and his wife were on their way to church with their son when they were rear-ended by a teenager who admitted to falling asleep at the wheel. After over a year of treatment, both were still in pain. Complicating the case, D.S. had some pre-exiting conditions that made the insurance company skeptical of his injuries. But after hiring us for Oregon legal representation, they feel they are in good hands.
- L.M. was driving in North Portland when a woman ran a stop sign. L.M. was in a small car that, after being hit, rolled twice because the crash was so hard. Constant pain and aching in her neck and shoulder convinced her that legal representation might be necessary to settle her case, so she asked around and a friend referred her to Sean DuBois.
- C.B. was at a friend’s house on the 4th of July when an accident resulted in an explosion that badly burned his face. Facing permanent vision and hearing loss, his parents decided to seek legal representation by Shulman DuBois.
The process for hiring Shulman DuBois for Oregon legal representation:
- Call 503-222-4411 and ask to speak with the Client Relations Manager.
- Speak to the Client Relations Manager for 10-15 minutes, answering questions about the accident, injuries, and insurance.
- The CRM will give your information to the attorneys to evaluate, and then call you back with 1) a time to schedule a Free Consultation with the attorney (if we are interested in your case), or 2) a referral to another lawyer if we are too busy to take your case.
- Attend the Free consultation and decide if you want to hire Shulman DuBois for legal representation.