Portland Personal Injury Resources and Information
Laws and Safety
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance
- Oregon Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Initiative for Bicycle & Pedestrian Innovation (PSU)
- Federal Highway Administration’s Bicycle and Pedestrian Program
- Northwest Bicycle Safety Council
- Downloadable PDF Guide to Cycling In Portland
- Portland Bicycle Plan for 2030 (City of Portland)
- Ride Oregon Ride: Guide to Traveling with a Bicycle
- Guide to Planning a Portland Bike Trip
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Bicycling Page
- Free Bicycling Maps from the Portland Bureau of Transportation
- Portland Bicycle Tours
- OR Bike Website
- Portland Wheelmen Touring Club
- Portland Bike Culture
- Cycle Oregon
- Oregon Bicycle Racing Association (OBRA)
- FlashAlert.net: When serious car accidents happen, Oregon State Police are among the first to know. We stay up to date with Oregon car, truck, pedestrian, and bike accidents online through its FlashAlert.net.
- Deadly Car Crashes At Lowest Rate Since 1961: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that traffic fatalities are down 9.7% in 2008 as compared to 2007. Motorcycle fatalities continued their 11-year rise, though, reaching almost 6,000 and accounting for 14% of all highway fatalities.
- “Car Crash, “Accident,” or “Collision?” The words you use matter: Wikipedia gives some good info and definitions about car accidents.
- JD Supra: Find answers to legal questions. Find the attorneys who know the answers. Our attorneys also share their work.
- Avvo: “Ratings. Guidance. The Right Lawyer.” Use this rating system and read reviews to choose the best lawyer for you.
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association: One of the best Portland personal injury resources, since it shows which attorneys really care about justice through litigation.
- Oregon State Bar
- Mercy Corps: Mercy Corps is locally based, but globally minded. The recent Haiti earthquake showed again just what Americans can do, and it reminded us of our humanity.The link above will take you to the Mercy Corps website. The image below will take you to the page where you can give money to help the Haiti relief efforts.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration: The Share the Road Safely Program educates people about how to prevent accidents, injuries, and deaths by sharing the road safely with other types of vehicles.
- Oregon Public Broadcasting
- Oregon Rules of Professional Conduct: In Oregon, your attorney must follow certain rules in representing you. And you have certain rights as a client. Find out what they are here.
- Trustworthy Portland Oregon Insurance Agent & Broker
- Free article submission sites
- YouTube – pdxinjurylawyer’s Channel: View all of the videos we’ve posted in one place. From reviews to answers to your car accident legal questions, you can find it here.
- JD Supra: JD Supra provides free information from lawyers to anyone who needs it. Want to keep up with legal decisions or learn how to win your case? Find it all here.